Saturday, April 17, 2010

Domestic Bliss...

Today Tom and I were the picture of domesticity...

Early to rise at 8AM so I could make it to 9AM boot camp class at my gym and he could go work out at his gym. After sweating out the three beers we each had last night, we headed out to get my flat tire fixed (yes, I got a flat tire this week - PAIN IN OUR ASSES.) and found out I needed to get two new tires. UGH. We hit up Home Depot and Triple B while the car was being worked on. When we returned home we didn't think we'd have the energy to tackle our to-do list, but we both rallied and made some real headway on a few things, including getting rid of another 500 pounds of cardboard and Styrofoam, hooking up the Bose 3-2-1, prettying up our new ladder bookshelf with photos, organizing the guest bedroom and setting up the lighting in our bedrooms and living room. We are getting there - slowly but surely!

Now we are headed out to get some dinner and a few drinks, although I'm sure we will be home at the same time we were last night - 10PM - because there is lots of stuff to do tomorrow too.

Oh, and it's raining today in Denver... boo.

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pics?
    Has Tom purchased a case of Mountain Dew for his first friend?

    ReplyDelete