Friday, April 2, 2010

Proud to Say...

That yesterday I drove from Boston to Philly all by myself and I didn't make one wrong turn or have any complications whatsoever! Not to pat myself on the back too much, but I think I'm pretty good behind the wheel! :) Although this morning I noticed that my shoulders are really sore - I think it's from gripping the steering wheel like a madwoman for six hours straight. And speaking of wheels, the car transport people are here picking up our cars right now. Yay!

We also learned yesterday that the movers will be delivering our stuff to Denver on Monday, so we will only have two nights of camping out in the apartment. Also, we decided to celebrate Easter by going to the Pour House in Denver on Sunday night to watch the Red Sox opener! :)

Today we are just hanging out and enjoying a day off before we take off tomorrow... !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment